Janal L. Mossett
Janal was born and raised in the Blue Water area, graduating from Port Huron Northern High School. She earned her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Michigan in 2004. In 2008, she graduated cum laude from Thomas M. Cooley Law School and was then admitted to the State Bar of Michigan and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Janal lives in Fort Gratiot with her husband, daughter and two sons.
In addition to her legal practice, Janal is involved in the community. Her service includes:
- Trustee, Community Foundation of St. Clair County
- Chair, Women’s Initiative of the Community Foundation of St. Clair County
- Member, Visiting Nurse Association/Blue Water Hospice Board of Directors
- Member, St. Clair County Bar Association Board of Directors
- Member, Port Huron Estate Planning Council Board of Directors
- Member, Planned Giving Committee of Port Huron Hospital Foundation
- Past Board Member of the Blue Water Young Professionals
Sue Fahey, assistant to Janal L. Mossett