Kellen Lynch Elliott
Kellen is a 2001 graduate of Port Huron High School. After practicing law in Grand Rapids for a number of years, she returned home to the Blue Water area to continue her career and raise a family.
Kellen dedicates a large portion of her practice to estate planning, administration, and settlement, guardianships and conservatorships, and probate litigation matters. She also represents and advises closely-held businesses and individuals on matters related to entity formation (for-profit and nonprofit), family business succession planning, and real estate issues.
Named as a “Michigan Super Lawyer Rising Star” from 2013 through 2017, Kellen has earned the Probate and Estate Planning Certificate through the Michigan Institute of Continuing Legal Education. She is a contributing author to the Michigan Estate Planning Handbook, and is a frequent speaker on a variety of related topics.
Kellen lives in Fort Gratiot with her husband Rob, two young children, and two dogs. She enjoys playing tennis, camping, trail running, travel, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration and Litigation
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Elder Law
- Business Law and Organization
- Family Law
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 2009, magna cum laude and Order of the Coif, Articles Editor – Indiana Law Journal
- Grand Valley State University, B.S., cum laude, Economics and Political Science