Janal L. Mossett
Janal was born and raised in the Blue Water area, graduating from Port Huron Northern High School. She earned her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Michigan in 2004. In 2008, she graduated cum laude from Thomas M. Cooley Law School and was then admitted to the State Bar of Michigan and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Janal lives in Clyde with her husband, daughter and two sons. She loves spending time with her family and friends, playing and watching sports, and reading.
Giving back to the community is important to Janal. Her service includes:
- Trustee, Community Foundation of St. Clair County
- Chair, McLaren Port Huron Hospital Foundation
- Vice Chair, Visiting Nurse Association/Blue Water Hospice Board of Directors
- Vice President, St. Clair County Bar Association Board of Directors
- Member, Port Huron Estate Planning Council Board of Directors
- Member, Planned Giving Committee of McLaren Port Huron Hospital Foundation
- Past Chair, Women’s Initiative of the Community Foundation of St. Clair County
- Past Board Member, Blue Water Young Professionals
Sue Fahey, assistant to Janal L. Mossett